How can I get a job with Children and Youth?
All positions within Westmoreland County Children’s Bureau (with the exception of the Agency Director) are Civil Service positions. Hiring is done in accordance with the Civil Service Regulations. You may obtain examination announcements and other information on employment opportunities from your nearest PA Job Center. Civil Service information, procedure, summary of examinations, and individual announcements are also available on the internet.

Show All Answers

1. Who can make a child abuse referral?
2. Will my name be revealed if I make a referral?
3. How do I make a referral?
4. Will I be told what the agency does with my referral?
5. How can I become a foster parent?
6. When is physical discipline child abuse?
7. What are the signs of physical abuse?
8. What are the signs of sexual abuse?
9. What is neglect?
10. At what age can children be left unsupervised?
11. What is the legal age one must be to be a babysitter?
12. What are my rights as a grandparent?
13. How can I get a job with Children and Youth?
14. How can I adopt?