Pennsylvania’s Department of Human Services (DHS) is changing which Physical Health Managed Care Organizations (PH plans) are available for Medical Assistance (MA) consumers. This was a competitive process that allowed DHS to improve access to care and the quality of care for MA consumers. This toolkit is designed to provide information to a variety of stakeholders about the PH plans selected through this process.
- Notice Mailings to Consumers: June 22– July 7, 2022.
- Consumer Choice Period: June 22 – August 16, 2022.
- Consumers who had to choose a PH plan but did not are assigned a PH plan: August 17, 2022.
- Effective date for new PH plan: September 1, 2022.
Enrollment Contact Information
MA consumers must contact PA Enrollment Service to choose a new PH plan or change from one PH plan to another. Please direct consumers to contact PA Enrollment Services by:
- Going to PA Enrollment Services (enrollnow.net), or
- Using the mobile app called PA Enrollment Services (available through the Apple store or Google Play), or
- Calling 1-800-440-3989 (TTY: 1-800-618-4225) and select Option 6 to speak with a representative. Hours of operation are Mon - Fri, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Download the HealthChoices Toolkit.