Dates: February 1-3, 2022
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
All three days of this free training must be attended to become a certified SFP 10-14 facilitator.
A great way to supplement your income, trained SFP 10-14 facilitators make $20 per hour.
- Are you outgoing?
- Do you work well on a team?
- Are you able to lead group conversations and activities?
- Do you enjoy working with parents/caregivers and youth?
- Can you be flexible with individuals and activities?
- Are you enthusiastic for fun family programs?
The Strengthening Families Program: for Parents and Youth 10-14 (SFP 10-14) is a seven-session family skill-building program for youth ages 10-14 and their parents/caregivers.
SFP 10-14 promotes:
- Family Bonding
- Problem Solving
- Positive Social Skills
Watch the SFP 10-14 video to learn about the program.
Three program locations in Fayette County, and one in Westmoreland County.
Virtual program facilitation may also be available.
Currently, programs are held in-person in the evenings in the Spring and Fall.
For more information or to register, contact Michele George at (724) 812-0772 or via email.
Download the flyer to share!