When: October 15, 2021
Time: 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Where: Virtual Zoom Meeting
Participants will learn:
- What is a Mental Health Advance Directive?
- What is a declaration?
- What makes a Mental Health Advance Directive valid?
- Who should I give my Mental Health Advance Directive to?
- Do health care providers have to follow my instructions?
- How does a Mental Health Advance Directive affect involuntary directives?
There is no cost for this training as this training is funded through a SAMHSA Consumer Network Grant.
Certificates reflecting (3) hours of training will be provided via email.
Electronic training materials will be provided with the Zoom link the day before the training.
PLEASE NOTE: Zoom video capability is needed to attend this training.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us.