MHA-SWPA is hosting a Virtual Job Fair!
Calling all Westmoreland County Mental and Behavioral Health Service Providers!
There is no cost to participate. You can announce your open positions, and requirements to prospective employees.
This will be recorded, and you will have a limited time frame to provide information. It is recommended that you are able to screen share basic information, including:
- Job title
- Education/Experience Needed
- Pay Range and Expected Work Hours
- Contact Info & availability for interviews to follow
Download provider flyer to share.
When: Friday, August 27, 2021
Time: 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
No registration required for either provider or job seeker!
- Event will be recorded for those unable to participate in real time.
- Please join in to find out
- Careers near you
- Many employers
- Entry level & experience positions available
- Pay info and shifts needed.
Join via Zoom link.
Meeting ID: 851 6822 2036
Call in: 1.929.436.2866
Contact Heather Mclean via email or at 724.433.1359 for further information or questions.
Download participant flyer to share!
You are qualified. You are needed. You can make an impact in the lives of others!