Community Health Clinic, Inc., provides primary care for all ages.
- Are you in need of medical or dental care?
- Do you need a physical for school or work?
- Do your children need a well visit and immunizations?
- Do you or do one of your family members need counseling?
- Do you need help learning about and obtaining health insurance?
Download the flyers: Flyer #1 and Flyer #2.
Community Health Care Clinic is honored to have been chosen as a designated COVID-19 vaccine provider. If you are included in the current Phase 1A, you are eligible for the vaccination. Call our office at 724-335-3334, Option 5, to schedule at both our New Kensington and Greensburg Locations or go to our website. Download the flyer. COVID-19 vacuna.
To learn about our Walk-Up/Drive-Up COVID-19 testing, click here.
This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
Health Center is an FTCA deemed facility.