We will hold a walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinic for Veterans age 65 and older on Saturday, Jan. 30, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at our University Drive campus.
- Are age 65 or older, AND
- Are eligible and registered for VHA care, AND
- Receive their VHA care at VAPHS (to include VAPHS outpatient clinics in Belmont County, Ohio, and Beaver, Fayette, Washington and Westmoreland counties in Pennsylvania), AND
- Have NOT had any vaccinations in the past 14 days.
To ensure ample parking and that we can observe COVID-19 safety measures, we ask Veterans:
- Age 65 and older whose last name begins with A-M to report between 8 a.m. and noon.
- Age 65 and older whose last name begins with N-Z to report between 1 and 4:30 p.m.
- If you plan to attend, please check our Facebook post often for updates to clinic information.
View more specific info about this event...