Human Services Block Grant and the Needs Based Budget For Westmoreland Children & Youth and Juvenile Probation
These hearings are held to seek your input on the Human Services Block Grant (HSBG) to identify needs and to seek feedback on service needs for the Needs Based Budget (NBB), which directs funding for the Children’s Bureau.
The Hearings are as follows:
- April 6, 2020, at 3:00 p.m.
- April 7, 2020, at 6:00 p.m.
These Hearings will be via teleconference. The call-in number is 1-877-977-1977. The Guest Code is 678 3969.
The Block Grant presentation can be found here.
While using the teleconference, please….
- Speak clearly into your phone or microphone.
- State your name.
- State your organization or municipality.
- State which topic you wish to address [Block Grant or Children’s Bureau Needs-Based Budget].
- Limit your comments to no more than three (3) minutes so that other guests may also participate.