When: Tuesday May 2, 2017, 6:30 pm
Where: Dr. Cole's Health Center
126 Mathews St. Greensburg, PA 15601
- Why you still have thyroid symptoms despite normal lab work and taking medication.
- The reason why most of the low-thyroid solutions don’t work is because they only focus on a person’s symptoms, rather than the underlying cause(s) of low thyroid problems.
- That only testing TSH and T4 levels reveals only a small piece of the thyroid puzzle.
- That other organ systems can be involved besides the thyroid (especially the gut).
- That if T4 hormone isn’t getting converted into T3 it doesn’t matter how much hormone replacement meds a person takes.
- That approximately 80% of thyroid cases aren’t due to a problem with the thyroid, itself, but rather with the immune system (and that is a gut issue!).
- Only by removing the source of the problem can the body heal and function like it’s supposed to.
Seating is limited and registration is required.