Westmoreland County takes the health and well-being of our employees and visitors as a top priority. In light of the concerns and uncertainty of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we ask that the public minimize visits of the courthouse and county facilities until further notice. If you have virus-like symptoms, we ask that you stay home and avoid public places. Many County departments offer online services. We encourage you to utilize these services via our website.
PLEASE DO YOUR PART BY FOLLOWING ORDERS MANDATED BY GOVERNOR'S OFFICE. Read on...
The Westmoreland County Board of Commissioners has decided to limit Westmoreland County government to essential functions only beginning Wednesday, March 18 at 8:00 am running through April 30, 2020, pursuant to both federal and state guidelines. Read on...
- What businesses may maintain in-person operations based on the Yellow Phase of Reopening?
- What categories of businesses are required to continue to suspend in-person operations in the Yellow Phase according to the Governor's Process to Reopen Pennsylvania Plan?
- What type of businesses fall under "indoor recreation", "health and wellness facilities", and "all entertainment" categories? (Required continued suspension of in-person operation)
- My business is in a category allowed to maintain in-person operations, or I was granted an exemption, what should I do to keep employees safe?
- If a business is classified as non-life-sustaining, but has the ability to operate remotely, must the business close down?
Subscribe here to receive email or text notification
on Westmoreland County’s COVID-19 updates.
For COVID-19 prevention tips follow Westmoreland County Department of Public Safety social media
For more information on COVID-19 please visit:
PA Department of Health
World Health Organization
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency
John Hopkins Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases Tracker
Excela Health System Visitor restrictions and more.