|Pavilion Renters please note:
Mammoth Park Construction - 2019
The Mammoth Park Rehabilitation Project will take place from March 1 to July 15, 2019. This project includes the renovation and replacement of the Giant Slide, a new playground to be constructed between Pavilions 5 and 6, the renovation of the tennis and street hockey courts and the installation of a 9-hole disc golf course. The Giant Slide will close on October 31, 2018 so that it can be removed to prepare the site for construction and it will not be available until the new slide complex is opened sometime in the late summer of 2019.
To accommodate construction Pavilion 5 will not be available for rental between January 1 and July 15, 2019.
The project is scheduled for completion in July of 2019.
Mammoth Park (approximate acreage: 408) contains a 24-acre fresh water lake stocked by the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission that provides excellent fishing opportunities. Another attraction is the 96-foot high giant slide and creative play area that has provided many thrilling rides to adventuresome park visitors.
GPS Address: 171 County Park Road, Mt. Pleasant, PA 15666
- Pavilion Rental: Mammoth Park has 14 pavilions which will accommodate groups up to 200. Rent a pavilion online here.
- Mammoth Lake : A natural stopover for migrating waterfowl and a beautiful area for a lakeside picnic or hike. Handicap fishing docks are available and when frozen, the lake can be used for ice fishing. Recreational canoeing and kayaking are permitted from May 1 to October 31, 7:00 am to dusk. Only non-motorized kayak and canoes up to 16 feet in length are permitted. Click here for all rules and regulations.
- Giant Slide & Creative Play Area : This unique 96-foot giant slide is nestled into the hillside of Mammoth Park and is fun for all visitors. **The Giant Slide will close on November 4, 2018**
- Scenic Overlook : A 10-mile view of the Mammoth Park countryside is available from this panoramic observation deck.
- Ball Field Complex : Mammoth Park is home to two premier softball / baseball fields, which are available by application for league, tournament, or pick-up play. Soccer fields are also available in the complex.
- Tennis Courts and Dek Hockey Courts
- Skate Park for bikes, inline skates, and skateboards
- Model Radio-Controlled Airfield : The Laurel Highlands R/C Airplane Club operates the Mammoth Park R/C Airfield. Park visitors will see a wide variety of models take to the airways daily. Visit their website for more information.
- Hunting : Portions of the park are open for hunting. The lakefront area is closed periodically in fall for waterfowl hunting.
- World War II Veterans Memorial: The memorial is located next to Pavilion #2 parking area.
- Park Hours: 9:00 a.m. to Dusk
- For more information, please call (724) 830-3950