Cedar Creek Park
|Pavilion Renters please note:
Cedar Creek Park Construction - 2019
To accommodate construction we are not renting certain pavilions at various times as follows:
We plan to have construction completed by December 31, 2019. The new facilities will be open for use in 2020.
Cedar Creek Park, with its 479 acres, is the premiere access point to the Youghiogheny River for Westmoreland County residents. Cedar Creek Park offers 19 outdoor pavilions, an indoor Activity Center, several sport fields, model radio-controlled airfield, and access to the Great Allegheny Passage regional trail system.
GPS Address: 453 Evergreen Drive, Belle Vernon, PA 15012
- Pavilion Rental: Cedar Creek Park has 19 pavilions located throughout the park, which accommodate groups of up to 400. Rent a pavilion online here!
- Activity Center: The Cedar Creek Activity Center seats up to 60 people inside and another 40 on an outdoor deck overlooking the river. It also has a kitchen area, restrooms, heating and air conditioning. The Activity Center is available for year-round rental. Visit the online pavilion reservation system to search, reserve, and pay for rentals online.
- Amphitheater: Cedar Creek Park has a beautiful outdoor amphitheater that hosts a free concert series every summer.
- Great Allegheny Passage: This hiking, biking, cross country skiing and equestrian trail follows the Youghiogheny River and passes directly through Cedar Creek Park. The trail is complete from Cedar Creek north to Pittsburgh in Allegheny County (approximately 34 miles) and south to Cumberland, Maryland (approximately 116 miles). There is ample parking and the trail is handicapped accessible.
- Manderino Riverfront Park: Offers river access, a boat launch, fishing, hiking, biking, picnic areas, and an indoor multi-purpose Activity Center.
- Cedar Creek Gorge: Water cascades down the natural shale steps in this deep gorge cut out by Cedar Creek in the northern section of the park.
- Model Radio Controlled Airfield:
- Hunting: Portions of the park are open for hunting. See map for permitted areas.
- For more information, please call (724) 830-3950