All funds must be used in one or more of the following 13 areas
- Construction, reconstruction, maintenance and repair of roadways
- Emergency preparedness and public safety
- Preservation and reclamation of surface and subsurface waters and water supplies
- Projects to increase the availability of safe and affordable housing
- Delivery of social services
- Deposit into a capital reserve fund
- Career and technical centers for workforce development training
- Local or regional planning initiatives under the MPC
- Water, stormwater and sewer systems
- Environmental programs, parks, trails and recreation
- Tax reductions, including homestead exclusions
- Records management, GIS and information technology
- Judicial services
All counties and municipalities receiving funds under the Act are required to report the use of the funds on the county or municipal website.
Municipality Approved Budget Report
- This form is to be used by municipalities receiving funds to ensure the funds don't exceed 50% of the municipal approved budget.
Unconventional Well Fund Usage Report
- This form is to be used by municipalities to complete their annual report on the usage of funds.
Usage Reports by Municipality
Please visit this page
to view and download the most recent Unconventional Well Fund Usage Reports from the County and municipalities that sent their reports.