We are still allowing residents to receive care packages via mail. Please ensure it is marked with the resident’s name. To protect the resident and staff, please consider sending them in the following manner through the mail:
- Food, we prefer prepackaged items, in small quantities that can easily be stored in their room.
- We will not store resident food in a communal fridge. If you are sending more than one serving, the resident must have their own refrigerator.
- Flowers need to be delivered through a floral vendor.
- Activities that the resident can do in their room-Puzzle books, photo albums, music, etc.
- Personal care items that the resident prefers such as lotions, tissues, or bathing products.
Please call the facility if you have any further questions regarding our Care Packages process.