Upcoming Election Info
The 2020 General Election will be held Tuesday, November 3, 2020
Westmoreland County Election Bureau Office and Call Center (724) 830-3150 Friday, October 30 open until 8:00 pm
Pre-Election Day Extended Hours
Saturday, October 31, 8:30am - 8:00pm
Sunday, November 1 8:30am - 8:00pm
Monday, November 2 8:30am - 8:00pm
Remaining Deadlines & Calendar
November 3, 2020 Last day for voted absentee and mail-in ballots to be received in the Election Bureau by 8:00 pm
November 10, 2020 Last day for County Boards of Elections to receive voted military and overseas absentee ballots
(submitted for delivery no later than 11:59 pm on November 2)
In the final days leading up to Election Day, a voter has the following options available:
- If you did not request a mail-in or absentee ballot or an emergency ballot, a voter must go to the polls to vote.
- If you applied prior to the legal deadline of 5:00pm on Tuesday, October 27, 2020 for a mail-in or absentee ballot and have received that ballot, you may return it by mail, in person at the Election Bureau, or at a drop-box location. Given that there are only a few days until the Election, we would encourage voters to utilize the drop-box locations or return the ballot to the Election Bureau. A voter cannot return a completed mail-in or absentee ballot to his or her polling place.
- If you have applied prior to the legal deadline of 5:00pm on Tuesday, October 27, 2020, and did not receive the ballot, lost the ballot or changed your mind and want to vote in-person, please remember the following:
- If you already submitted a mail-in or absentee ballot, you cannot vote at your polling place on Election Day.
- If you have not received the ballot, then you may come to the Westmoreland County Bureau of Elections. Your original ballot that was mailed to you, but not received by you, will be voided in the voter system and a new ballot will be issued to you. The original ballot will no longer be valid or accepted. You will then complete the re-issued ballot (immediately or at home) and return it to the Election Bureau in person, by mail, or at a drop-box location.
- Additionally, if you have not received your ballot you may go to the polling place and vote with a provisional ballot.
- If you do not want to use the mail-in or absentee ballot, you may still vote at your polling place, by bringing your entire ballot packet (ballot and all envelopes) to your polling place to be voided. You will also need to sign a declaration confirming that you want to surrender the ballot and vote in-person and that you have not previously voted in this election. After you surrender your ballot and envelopes and sign the declaration, you can then vote on a machine.
- Lastly, if you do NOT surrender your ballot and return envelopes or sign the declaration, you can only vote by a paper, provisional ballot at your polling place.
|Old Location||New Location|
|Derry Township - Scalp Level||Alpha Lion's Den Ministries
716 W 4th Street, Derry
|Trinity Lutheran Church
101 West 4th Street, Derry
|Hempfield Township - New Stanton||Easy Living Personal Care
1 Easy Living, New Stanton
|New Stanton United Methodist Church
612 S Center Ave, New Stanton
|New Kensington 4-1||St Joseph Parish Center
1125 Leishman Ave, New Kensington
|First Evangelical Lutheran Church,
221 Ridge Ave, New Kensington
|New Kensington 7-1||Pershing Heights
441 Pershing Drive, New Kensington
|Valley JR/SR High School
703 Stevenson Blvd, New Kensington
|North Huntingdon 1-1||Westmoreland City VFD
8651 Broadway, Westmoreland City
|Westmoreland City PM Church
1246 5th Street, Westmoreland City
|North Huntingdon 6-2||Friendship Baptist Church
411 Woodall Ave, North Huntingdon
|Irwin Volunteer Fire Department
518 Western Ave, Irwin
|Vandergrift Boro, 1st Ward||Public Library
128 C Washington Ave, Vandergrift
|The Center of Franklin
262 Franklin Ave, Vandergrift
|Rostraver Township - Crossroads||Belle Vernon Area School District
270 Crest Ave, Belle Vernon
|Belle Vernon Area School District
Rostraver Middle School
250 Crest Ave, Belle Vernon
|Latrobe Boro, 4th Ward||FreeWell Hose Co #3/#4
1607 Ridge Ave, Latrobe
|Latrobe Elementary School
20 Cedar Street, Latrobe