Divorce Decree - Instructions How to Obtain


  1. Plaintiff and Defendant names
  2. Case number if available
  3. Approximate year divorce was initiated.
  4. Phone number where you can be reached.
  5. Self-addressed envelope
  6. Money order in the amount of $22.00 made out to Westmoreland County Prothonotary's Office. No personal checks accepted.


Call 724-830-3503