Petition to Intervene

The following packet contains forms and instructions on how to intervene in an already existing custody order. If a custody order does not already exist or if there are problems enforcing the already existing order, then you should not use this packet.

Petition to Intervene, Associated Forms, and Instructions can be found on the Westmoreland County Custody Forms web page.