Reaching an Agreement

If the parties have a full agreement they need to:

  1. Prepare an agreement as a proper Order of Court
  2. Have the Order signed by the appropriate Judge
  3. File the document in the Prothonotary’s Office
  4. Contact the Custody Office at 724-830-3849 so that the Custody Conciliation Conference can be cancelled.

There is a separate packet available for Custody Agreements on the Westmoreland County Custody Forms web page.

If the parties are not able to reach a full agreement,

they must attend the Conciliation Conference before the Custody/Hearing Officer on the date and time set forth in of the Scheduling Order.