Fraud, Waste and Abuse Hotline
Westmoreland County is fighting fraud, waste and abuse
Help the Westmoreland County Government fight fraud, waste and abuse. The County Controller's office and the County Commissioners are committed to maintaining an environment of fairness, ethics and honesty in conducting county business. A Fraud Hotline, operated by the County Controller's office is available to enhance awareness regarding the prevention and detection of any fraudulent or irregular activity. County employees and anyone doing business with the County or observing any County business activity can report suspected wrongdoing involving county resources.
The Fraud Hotline is only for reporting fraud, waste and abuse within Westmoreland County government. Any report of fraudulent activity not related to Westmoreland County government will be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.
Examples of what to report:
- Theft of County funds of other County assets
- Personal use of County owned vehicles, equipment or supplies
- Falsification of expense reimbursements
- False reporting of hours worked
- Violations of County procurement policy or contract fraud
- Tampering with government records
- County worker injury or disability fraud
- Spending in excess of what is reasonable and necessary
- Mismanagement of tax dollars
- Other suspected fraud or abuse
How can you report?
|Telephone||Call the Hotline: 724) 689-1209
Available Monday through Friday 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Calls to this number are non-traceable
|Send a detailed email with Fraud, Waste and Abuse in the subject line.
***Email addresses are not anonymous***
|Online||Fill out the Online Form and submit.
|Fill out the Online Form and mail to:
Westmoreland County Controller's Office