The Naturalization and Petition of Record 1806 to 1905 docket books are available at the office of the Prothonotary.
for public viewing.
Naturalization records can be researched in the following ways:
- The Prothonotary staff will conduct a naturalization search for a $25.75 fee*. Copies may be requested for an additional fee.
- Online by proceeding with the link provided on the bottom of this page by clicking the accept button. Please note that records are searchable online from 1906 to 1981.
- Visit the Prothonotary office on the 5th floor of the courthouse, located at 2 N. Main St. Greensburg, PA 15601
*Fees are non-refundable, even if no records are found.
|If you are having issues with this site, here are some suggestions.
- Pop up blocker must be disabled.
- Some browsers are not compatible. Examples of browsers that DO work are IE7 & Firefox.
Please be advised these records are imaged and indexed to the best of our ability when deciphering the hand written documents.
When searching it is recommended to only place the first few letters of the last name along with an *. Many of the names have different spellings for the same person.
Example: Siwierka is also indexed as Sivirka
Suggestion: Search by Si* all images under S will need to be viewed