Go To Search
Click to Home
How do I make a referral?
Individuals who suspect child abuse and/or neglect are to contact Childline at 1-800-932-0313.
Mandated reports are required to make an electronic report through www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis, in addition to calling Childline. Additional reporting information, mandated reporter trainings and legal requirements are available at www.keepkidssafe.pa.gov.
If you are experiencing difficulties reporting suspected abuse and/or neglect through Childline, you can contact WCCB directly at 724-830-3301, Monday – Friday during the hours of 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM. If you are having difficulties reporting to Childline during non-office hours, a report can be made through 911 and an emergency service worker will be contacted.

Children's Bureau

Show All Answers

1. Who can make a child abuse referral?
2. Will my name be revealed if I make a referral?
3. How do I make a referral?
4. Will I be told what the agency does with my referral?
5. How can I become a foster parent?
6. When is physical discipline child abuse?
7. What are the signs of physical abuse?
8. What are the signs of sexual abuse?
9. What is neglect?
10. At what age can children be left unsupervised?
11. What is the legal age one must be to be a babysitter?
12. What are my rights as a grandparent?
13. How can I get a job with Children and Youth?
14. How can I adopt?